HEY GUYS, sorry I haven’t been online.My phone got bad and hadn’t repaired it. Happy friyay. Hope your weekend is going well.
This is a 2 in 1 post inspired by my cousin @purplerayy so all am gonna say was done by her
For face : Activated charcoal clay mask
Hair: curly crochet braids
She applied it evenly on her face
And allow to dry for like 20 mins
Then washed with warm water. To bring out a perfect clear skin
So first I washed my hair with shampoo
2. Condition it with Argan oil conditioner and let it air dry.
3. Use a small portion of straight expression to Matt my hair into 12 corn row (weave the hair)
4. Comb out 3 packs of straight hair expression (I cut each into 3 equal parts)
The combing is to give it an uneven narrow tip
5. Using a bendy roller, twist and wrap the expression round the rollers as seen in the picture
6. Dip the hair in very hot water for 1-2 mins then drain the water and allow to dry for about a day
7. Use hair lotion and gel on the hair to give it a little shine
8. When hair is complete dry, unwrap the expression from the roller and you’re ready to crotchet!!!
9. Use a crotchet hook, passing it through your hair and pulling the curled expression
10. Make a tight knot to keep the hair intact
11. When you’re happy with the volume, u can path your hair sideways or right in the middle
Have a lovely weekend